SOLD OUT - Taste of Nova Scotia Advent Calendar
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
Update - November 28, 2022: The 2022 Taste of Nova Scotia Advent Calendar is now sold out.
We're so excited to celebrate the fifth anniversary of our 24 Days of Taste Advent Calendar.
Each day, from December 1st to the 24th, unwrap a new artisanal product handpicked from a collection of Nova Scotia food and beverage producers!
A delicious way to countdown to the holidays, the advent calendar features 24 individually wrapped jams, jellies, honey, salt and more.
**All Advent Calendars will be shipped or available to pick up beginning the week of November 14th. International shipments will be sent accordingly.
- Apple Chips - Noggins Corner Farm
- Chutney - Harvest & Wild
- Haskap Preserve - Haskap Highland Orchards
- Hemp Hearts - Earthli
- Real Food Bar - Made With Local
- Maple Syrup - Acadian Maple
- Mulling Spice - Big Cove Foods
- Pepper Spread - Galloping Cows Find Foods
- Nova Scotia Sea Salt - Maritime Salt
- Chocolate Bar - Petite Patrie Chocolate
- Pancake & Cookie Mix - Valley Kitchen
- Spice Packs (2) - Big Cove Foods
- Peppermint Cranberry Tea - Cochrane Family Farm
- Peppermint Bark - Lunenburg Rum Cakes
- Kipper Snacks - IMO Foods Ltd.
- Liquid Honey - Cornect Family Farm
- Traditional Scottish Shortbread - Mrs. MacGregor's Shortbreads
- Jelly - Tangled Garden
- Rosehip Chili - Chef Jason Lynch
- Local Soda - Chill Street Craft Beverages
- Single Serve Pour Over Coffee - Java Blend Coffee Roasters
- Garam Masala - Shivani's Kitchen
- Caramels - Lunenburg Rum Cakes
- Dried Wild Blueberries - Van Dyk's by Nature
*Please note, the above items may be subject to change due to availability.